Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Soooo close...

So I've been working on the Intro menu for the past couple of days. It's pretty much done, but now I'm working on some internal help systems within the game.

For example, I've rescanned all of the Ultima 4 documentation (from a copy I bought on Ebay), and now have updated all of the posted PDFs on my site. (Click on the game links on the left to see 'em). For my next release I will have a bunch of buttons on the border of the main screen.

One will bring up a help system with text lifted from the Ultima 4 Reference Card.
Another will display a panel with links to all of my scanned documentation.
Finally, there will be a button with all of my relevant email addresses so that users can stay in touch with future updates to the game.

Hope to have this new (and almost Final) version ready later today!

Cya in Britannia,
Blair

1 comment: