Well I posted a new version of the game tonight... and this one has LOTS of feature updates.
Version 0.9.13 (Wed. Apr. 21, 2010)
- Cleaned up the Inn haunting code.
- Animated the Entire Intro Menu Screen.
- Implemented the Animatic View in MainMenu.
- Fixed a bug in the Trinsic welcomer conversation script.
- Sea monsters are not longer stuck in brick tiles when attacking characters in a city.
- Sea monsters no longer drop chests in cities.
- Added in-game command help system.
- Added in-game links to Ultima 4 Online PDF Manuals.
- Added in-game email addresses, a link to my Ultima 4 Blog, and my online resume.
- Updated Intro to include link to PDF Version of The History of Britannia
- Updated Intro to mention the in-game help, documentation & email addresses.
So at this point... the game is feature complete to the original. The intro now starts up with all of the animating daemon, dragon, and animatic display. Don't ask how long it took to do all of that stuff. I mean I'm glad that it's all done... but work was pretty cosmetic and "fiddly". But it's great to see the original intro working in a web-browser.
Well I currently have 4 bugs that I'm trying to track down (or in some cases confirm that they exist). Once these issues are resolved--possibly even by tomorrow--then I will consider the Ultima 4 project to be at Beta. At that point I'll start opening up the flood-gates by posting my link to numerous gaming sites. Then... we'll see what happens.
Wish me luck,