Just to show you all how busy I've been...
Version 0.9.0 (Tues Mar. 23, 2010)
- Initial Beta Version
Version 0.9.1 (Wed Mar. 24, 2010)
- Fixed Object Move Memory Burst
- Reset back Stage Colour as Black
- Party takes damage from storms on land.
Version 0.9.2 (Thurs. Mar. 25, 2010)
- Storms moving at sea.
- Land monsters no longer spawning at sea.
- Sea monsters no longer drop chests. (pirates drop boardable ships)
- Players now suffer damage for fields and lava in combat.
Version 0.9.3 (Fri. Mar. 26, 2010)
- Lord British 'Help' Activated
- Lost an eighth message now displays.
- Pirate ships now change icons to indicate their direction.
- View spell no longer 'locks' the display.
Version 0.9.4 (Sat. Mar. 27m 2010)
- Trolls no longer walk through water to flee a combat.
- Monsters now obey movement rules (unless they can move through walls).
- Slow movement is now based on a set probability distribution.
(Drawing cards rather than rolling a dice.)
- Moons no longer advance in combat.
- Players no longer suffer poison & starvation damage in combat.
- A paging cursor (flashing arrow) indicates multiple pages of text.
- Two Bridge Troll Ambushes (on the same Bridge) can not occur within 50 Turns.
- Monsters now take damage from sleep and fire fields, and lava.
Version 0.9.5 (Sun. Mar. 28, 2010)
- Fixed the problem where you could hold down the movement keys and override the collision detection. YAY!
- Horse movement now fixed.
- Can not enter dungeons or climb ladders while riding a horse.
- Dungeon view fixed for energy fields. (they would slowly lose their transparency)
- Added a door outline when on a door (non room) or a secret door in a dungeon.
- Fixed a crash when attacking a person in a city.
- Ghosts and Xorns no longer 'stack' on combat tiles.
- Lord British also cures as well as heals.
Version 0.9.6 (Mon. Mar. 29, 2010)
- Casting spells now cost mixtures instead of being 'free'. (Thanks to Peter Rattray)
- Cleaned up the text when Lord British heals the party.
- Rogues still seemed to be stealing from party members when they were not. (Knockon from nerfing Rogues stealing ability.)
- Fixed Peer when world data was messing up the view.
- Implemented the Lyceum telescope.
- Added Monsters, Chests, Transports, and People to the City and World Peer View.
Version 0.9.7 (Wed. Mar. 31, 2010)
- Fixed a crash bug when trying to enter when already IN a city or dungeon. (Thanks to Greg Lesky)
- Fixed a problem where food or gold could be less than zero.
- Added a little more gold to level 1 chests.
- Fixed a nasty bug where talking to the Seer could actually cause you to lose Avatarhood.
- Monsters can no longer shoot through walls.
- Ships now repair over time.
- Fixed problem where sometimes there would be no player prompt when starting a combat.
- Monsters respond when firing cannons or casting spells in the world view.